Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where it Stops, Nobody Knows.....

It's Official! I'm growing out my hair.

I know, this is life-altering news. But when you've had a pixie cut for more than 10 years, this is no easy task.
Especially when I'm meeting so many new people, being in a new town. They have no idea I used to have "frikky" hair, as my 5 year olds called it (I think they meant freaky, but it's hard to tell with their new yawk accents). I'm into the world of barrettes and headbands and all other girly kind of stuff I have to learn about from my daughters. So no more frikky, funky, spiky cute hair. It's just uneven, boring, and overall, self-confidence killing hair.

Just call me helmet head.

2 comments:

  1. Your fans are waiting for a new post, ma'am. Perhaps something about the sleepover tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl - growing out a pixie cut is so not pretty. I did it in high school - yes a complete glutton for punishment, I am.

    Vats nu vit Bruce?

    ReplyDelete